“I’m Erin! VIPKID teacher & Club Orange member (a Top 5 VIPKid referring teacher/hiring-help mentor). Teaching & helping others get hired with this amazing job is my passion!”
What I offer as a VIPKID coach
“ROADMAP TO VIPKID” HIRING GUIDE & eCOURSE access
1-on-1 mentoring & messaging through the hiring process & beyond!
Group video coaching & practice sessions via Zoom
Feedback for practice recordings or setup pictures
How to make Erin my VIPKID coach
Make account & apply
You need a VIPKid account to add me as your referring teacher/coach & gain access to my hiring help resources. Making an account is super easy and fast! Just click this link to make one if you haven’t yet. Enter my code (ERIN00135) when signing up. That’s ERIN, zero, zero, one, three, five. The box to add a referral code is a little bit hidden. You have to click the link above where it says "Sign Up" to open the referral code box. Applying takes 2 minutes and you can wait as long as you need to afterwords before scheduling any kind of interview or continuing with the hiring process. So don't stress if you aren't ready to fully dive into it! Don’t forget to check out our Application Tips and read below for how to gain hiring course access.
I DO NOT recommend you apply through Facebook. Many people have had issues with adding my as their referring teacher when applying through Facebook.
Add me to existing account
If you have already started the VIPKid hiring process, you can still add me as your referring teacher all the way up until you’ve signed your contract! Follow the steps and pictures below to add me as your coach!
1. Login to your VIPKid account
2. In the top right corner, click "My Account"
3. Click "Add Referral Code"
4. Type in my referral code: ERIN00135 (ERIN, zero, zero, one, three, five)
5. It should now say, "Your referee: Erin MRO"
6. I will send you hiring help resources and info on how to access my hiring help e-course within 36 hours of you adding my code.
How to Gain Access to my “ROADMAP TO VIPKID” HIRING GUIDE & e-COURSE
After you apply using my link/code OR add my code to your existing application, I'll send you your hiring course access information and password. This email will go to the email associated with your VIPKid account.
Your course access info WILL NOT be sent instantaneously. I check my referral tracking list everyday and send out course access. So please allow up to 36 hours for me to see that you've been added as my referral and get your hiring course access info to you. Please be patient, and remember, you can always reschedule your interview and Mock classes if you're waiting on the course!
HELP + FAQ
+ If you aren't able to add my code the way shown above...
- You can also email email@example.com stating that Erin Mehlich (CODE: ERIN00135 / SIGNUP EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org) referred you and is helping you out with the process. Ask them to add my referral information to your application.
- NOTE: The email I originally signed up with is my personal email. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME WITH VIPKID INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS AT email@example.com. Sometimes VIPKid requests the referring teacher's signup email for some reason, which is the only reason I am providing it here. If you need to contact me with VIPKid related inquiries, please direct your message to my contact page.
GAIN COURSE ACCESS
- You will receive an automatic email from VIPKid saying that they've received your message. This does not mean you have been added as my referral yet. They will send another email confirming the change to your application once they add me as your referring teacher. Again, you will not show up in my referral tracking list until VIPKid confirms the change with another email.
- After you manually add my referral code (or received confirmation from VIPKid that your referring teacher has been added and your application has been changed if you had to email them), please allow 36 hours for me to send you hiring help resources and info on how to access my hiring help e-course.
+ Can I change referring teachers/coaches?
You can add a referring teacher before signing your contract. Unfortunately, if you are have completed the hiring process and have already signed your contract, it is too late to add me as your referring teacher and VIPKid mentor/coach.
You cannot CHANGE your referring teacher if you’ve already added someone or if you’ve applied using someone else’s referral link or code unless you completely reapply with a new email.
You are still welcome to join our Facebook group, VIPKID Hiring Q & A, but I won’t be able to give you access to my hiring help e-Course or the one-on-one help I give to my referrals unless you reapply with a new email address.
+ Do you get paid to coach us?
VIPKid runs a really great referral program for its working teachers as an incentive for them to help other applicants through the hiring process. But what exactly does this mean? Basically, when hired, VIPKid gives their teachers a special application link and code that is unique to them. When a VIPKid hopeful applies using their link or code, they get paid an incentive IF THEIR APPLICANT IS HIRED AND STARTS TEACHING. This mentor/coach is considered the referring teacher and the applicant is their "referral". The incentive amount tends to change. It can range anywhere from $80 - $ 150 per successful referral + milestone bonuses.
But I'm not trying to just get you to click on my referral link here (like some sneaky websites). I only get paid when you get hired! That's why I've taken a lot of time and energy developing my "Roadmap To VIPKID" Hiring eCourse for applicants that walks them through each step of the hiring process. Only my referrals will gain access to the free hiring help e-course as well as access to online group Zoom coaching & practice sessions. This is all in additional to individualized 1-on-1 mentoring. Coaching applicants through the hiring process takes a lot of time and effort, which is why this content is exclusive to those who take the time to add me as their referring teacher.